
So we blessed Ira on Sunday at the drop of a hat, so much so that on Sunday morning I woke up an thought, "What on earth is he going to wear?" I did not have a blessing outfit for him and obviously did not put much thought into getting one for him. Now I'm kind of glad I didn't get one because I really hate toting around extra stuff, especially where we like to move every freakin' year.
11 comments:
I didn't buy one for Brielle either. Not a big deal. He is getting so big. Guess we'll meet him at his graduation.
He's a looker! I love that the blessing was 'spur of the moment.' :) I hope all is going well with you guys. I really hope Jake survived FINALS!
I'm sorry Dru didn't show up.
We were in sacrament and all of a sudden he goes "OH NO"
And told me he was suppose to be there helping with the blessing.
I said he needs to tell ME these kind of things.
Luckily Jake forgave him.
How come you didn't call me.
You can't trust just the boys to ever sort anything out!
Masaru wore the same outfit Dru wore when he was blessed as a baby.
It was awesome.
No one else in Dru's family wanted it. So it's mine.
He looks very cute!
He does look cute. Looks like you figured something out just in time!
I think I'd get in trouble by Nick's family if I pulled something like that on them. My family? They'd care less. Way to go!
Hey guys,
Wow you've had quite a busy last few weeks! Megan, you look good! And Ira is so cute. I'm with you - forget buying a blessing outfit! Are you still tired?? I am so tired right now but have hopes that it will end... ha ha In 10 years maybe.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
Hales
LOL! every freakin' year, eh? wow...sounds tragic...oh well...he sure is cute, all the same!
We didn't have a special outfit for Preston....I figure we're not Catholic, so we don't really need the big white dress thing. Especially for a boy. haha Preston wore khakis and a polo the day he was blessed. Ira is getting big! (and cute!!!) Hope you guys had a fun Christmas.
It was so great to see you over Christmas. I posted a few pics of the dinner at bonniegarrick.blogspot. Ira is SO cute!
Hey Megan, are you surviving TWO kids? Hope you had a good time in Utah. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment