Our ward does a play group and this week we went to the Appalousa Museum. It was a lot of fun and free, which is even better. Appalousa horses, I learned, are bred in this area and were originally bred by the Nez Perce Inians
This picture looks posed, but they all just hopped up on that bench. All the kids on the bench are roughly the same age, plus or minus a few months. I didn't think Gwen was really THAT small until I looked at this picture.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a bunch of cute kids! Gwen looks like she's at least a year younger than the rest of them! Start feeding her spinach! She might get muscles like Popeye, then it won't matter if she's shorter, she'll still be able to take them in a fight!
That looks like an awesome museum. Maybe this next week I can find some cool places...maybe.
How fun! Gwen does look really small among the other kids.
Post a Comment