Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gwen's Birthday

I'm pretty slow with my postings--Gwen's birthday was almost two weeks ago, but I just wanted to post some pictures from the blessed day. I was going to throw a fab birthday party for her, but I was pretty burned out after Thanksgiving. So it wasn't anything spectacular, but she was none the wiser. She got to eat cake, play with friends and cousins, and got lots of cool new loot--who could complain about that?

Ann and Justin and kids came out from Washington to hang out with Dave and Holly and the rest of us cool people. It was the most family we'd seen since we'd moved up and was a lot of fun. The Nakayas also came over for the party, so Gwen was in heaven with so many kids to play with.

Nate was awesome and decorated their gift to Gwen.



At the end of the evening we were all talking in the living room and kept hearing profuse giggling coming from the bathroom. Gwen and Ella were in hysterics playing in the bathroom curtains. Turns out having good buddies to play with is way better than brand new toys any day.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy (VERY Belated) Birthday Gwen!

Melissa said...

She got so much stuff.
I think she had a great birthday.