Monday, February 9, 2009

Healthy appetite

After that last post I went out into the living room and found the wheat thin gone and the plate in the lizard's mouth.

5 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

Thats too funny. I am glad to see you got around to posting. I've been wondering about you! Ira is getting so handsome, too. Hang in there!

Rebecca and Nick said...

I don't think that lizard got enough to eat.

Juannaelmi said...

She's so proper giving him a plate and everything.
I think Ella must be hoping that a pet will come if she leaves food out. I keep finding random food in random places. This morning I found fruit snacks under some books by the book case.

Melissa said...

I think we've got a case of 'Toy Story' here.
I ALWAYS KNEW those toys were really alive when I left the room as a kid.

Annette said...

hilarious! Thats the kind of pet I could handle.