We'd been having some really beautiful weather up here (relatively speaking), and my friend had to go and pray for more snow because they didn't get the chance to make a snowman with their son. I don't know how they could have missed out on this opportunity because we have been pretty pounded with snow this winter. Nevertheless, they missed their opportunity and had to punish the rest of us by praying for more stinkin' snow. I guess their faith exceeded our own, becuase as we've been praying for it to go away for good, it has continued coming down. Today we are actually enjoying some sun for a change which I am really grateful for.
Anway, I didn't really have much to blog about, but here are some pictures that I had recently taken off my camera. I hadn't uploaded the pictures from my camera in a while, which is kind of exciting. Almost as exciting as it used to be to take a roll of film in to get developed. I think with digital cameras now you lose a little bit of the excitement and anticipation because you can see the picture you took instantly. There is none of the suspense that there used to be. Even still, I would never go back.
These are my Valentine's Day flowers from Jake. I post this picture not to show Jake's awesomeness and great taste in floral design, two qualities which he indeed posesses, but I just really liked Gwen's head poking up above it all. I don't think I noticed that when I took the picture.
On one of our nicer days we made it out to see the sheep. This was Ira's first introduction. I think he enjoyed it. Sadly, Nana the goat was not out in her usual spot.
Gwen really enjoys "helping" me make bread.
Gwen has been boycotting her shirt lately. The nice thing is that I'm doing less laundry.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Enduring Winter (Thanks a lot Melissa!)
Posted by Megan at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Those photo's are awesome. I think you're right about all of them.
Come on now, Masaru was soooooooo happy. You'd do the same.
I'll start praying for it to be nice.
You wanna do something next week maybe Monday or Tuesday, like the pools or a museum or just a play date?
Masaru's got no school and I need to organize activities.
Well your little meatballs are just adorable! And it looks like Gwen is a great helper with making bread!
Andrea met my dog, Nutmeg, the other day and asked if I named her after you. :)
WOW!!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I haven't seen pics in a while and they have grown so much! (I'm with you... I am DONE with this winter. Bring on the sun!) You are a great mom for letting Gweny help out with the bread making
You have the best pictures! I love your kids and miss them so much! You and Jake too, but you are all moving on without us...sigh. It looks like Gwen was making snowmen inside your house:)
I think the last picture is my favorite! I'm very impressed with Jake's floral talents. They are beautiful. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting. Olivia saw Gwen's picture and said "we need to go see her. I miss her." So... looks like Olivia thinks we're coming to Moscow.
Wow your kids are just so dang cute! So I was thinking...Can't you move back down here just for the summer? If we do playgroup again it sure won't be the same without you.
Very nice assortment of pictures. I love the lizards--they are some of my kids favorite toys too. In fact, I just looked over at Adelaide and she has one in her hand.
Got to love those kitchen "helpers". I think you must have more patience than me, because I try not to let my kids "help" too much.
I am probably going straight to hell for criticizing people's prayers, but I am never thankful for "the moisture!!" :)
I love how Gwen helps you with making bread; and Ira is soo big - what a cutie.
Post a Comment