Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I can't smell!

I'm getting over this cold and my sense of taste and smell is completely wiped out. I made this chicken dish tonight that called for twelve, yes twelve, cloves of garlic and I couldn't smell them at all when I was sauteing them, nor could I taste them when I ate it. I farted last night and Jake was like, "Wow, you stink!" and I never would have known if he hadn't told me. So anyway, if I stink please forgive me. I can't smell it.

4 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

How was the chicken dish? Did Jake like it, I only ask this question because you can't smell.

Shannon said...

Sorry you can't smell. Thanks for the pix:)

Laura said...

HA HAAAAA HAAAA... I hope it tasted good!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...did you really just tell us that you farted and couldn't smell it!? What kind of girl are you to want others to know that!? LOL! I love you meggie. you make me laugh!