I found this this morning on our couch. Apparently lizards like Wheat Thins.
That is so cute! You have one funny little girl!
that totally makes me laugh! Awesome stuff.
What a great shot Megan.I love it.It's soooooooo funny.
Glad to see that Gwen's looking out for her buddies!(It's good to have an update on how well you're doing)
I don't know if that was supposed to be Jake or Gwen, either way, you may have a few kids around...LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute! You have one funny little girl!
that totally makes me laugh! Awesome stuff.
What a great shot Megan.
I love it.
It's soooooooo funny.
Glad to see that Gwen's looking out for her buddies!
(It's good to have an update on how well you're doing)
I don't know if that was supposed to be Jake or Gwen, either way, you may have a few kids around...
LOL
Post a Comment