Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Potty

I got Gwen a potty yesterday because lately she seems pretty excited about the toilet and going "poo-poo" in it. Today she was all excited to use it and sat on it for a good five or ten minutes, then stood up and deliberately squatted on the bathroom floor and peed. Thank you Gwen.

11 comments:

Melissa said...

That's awesome.
See you tongiht!

Carrie said...

That's a fantastic story. You have to give her credit... at least she knew she should squat! Hang in there.

ashley said...

Brielle did that to. I think girls are a lot harder to train than boys. And #2 is a lot harder. My advice...buy a step stool and a potty insert for your toilet. Then you don't have to retrain them on a second toilet or empty out the little one.

Chelsea said...

o potty training it is so much fun... I'm just glad I'm done, for now, good luck.

Maricela said...

Good luck with the potty training. I've tried it once and just had to give up for now. Roslyn likes to go pee-pee in her underwear! :)

Maricela said...

Good luck with the potty training. I've tried it once and just had to give up for now. Roslyn likes to go pee-pee in her underwear! :)

Laura said...

Potty Training is THE hardest thing a mom has to do... so good luck. I had to try 3 different times with both Leah and Mylo. Go Gwenny go!

Juannaelmi said...

Awesome!!There really is no trick to it, besides having a lot of patience. It will happen, just like walking, when she decides to just do it.

Tiffany said...

Aww, the potty. Such good memories. So good in fact, that is what made me think twice about baby #4. Lily was already out of diapers before I was even pregnant with Elijah and it was hard to imagine going back to diapers/potty training.

Talbot Family said...

I had the same experience about six months ago, o.k. not me, but Adessa. Good luck witht he potty. We are officially pee trained, but the poop is another story. Nasty!

Katyanne said...

haha I just love those stories...it makes me feel better!!! check out my blog if you want to add all the blog addresses from the ward I got from enrichment last night.