Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Call me lazy

Call me lazy, but I really didn't want to write a whole description of the Moscow Fair, so I've waited for Melissa to post on her blog. Anyone wanting a better description of it can go to her blog if you haven't already, but here are some pictures. Gwen was too little for all the rides, but she loved all the animals. And I've got to agree with Melissa, these were the cleanest animals I've ever seen. Some of the cows had just been freshly shampooed and probably smelled better than I did.






3 comments:

Carrie said...

Gwen is getting so big! I can't believe it. her hair is really getting long in the front too. Awesome! I'm glad you and Melissa have each other up there in far away Moscow to keep each other company! We miss you guys.

Melissa said...

Hey that last picture looks like a little 'girl' I know coming down the slide!!!

Tiffany said...

Was Gwen kissing that pig? So gross.