So I feel kind of bad making Moscow out to be all wheat fields because there is some green here and there. The rolling hills really aren't bad to look at, but I guess I was expecting it to be little more like Washington and Oregon with trees everywhere. Anyway, here are some pictures taken from our morning walk that show the greener side of Moscow. University of Idaho maintains an arboretum and botanical gardens which is where I took these pictures.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I have to give Moscow some credit...
Posted by Megan at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nice Megan. I can't wait to see it in real life.
We'll have to make a date!
Now if I could only find that library!!! LOL
NIce Place... It looks beautiful and peaceful. How nice to go on a morning walk through there.
sorry this is Laura T. :D
I love arboretums (I've never been able to spell that word). We frequented one at Cal State Fullerton when we lived in California. In fact it even provided some great family pictures one year!
Those are really nice pictures!
Speaking of arboretums - I went to Andrea's reception last night and it was in an arboretum. I totally meant to take pictures in case you couldn't be there, but I forgot my camera and my cell phone takes lousy pictures.
Sorry! She was pretty and the reception was nice!
Dang! I read that other comment and realized I missed Andrea's thing last night! Oops. Good thing for showers, hopefully she knows I still love her. Anyway, those are pretty pictures. That looks like such a fun place to go for walks. Better than where I live. :)
That's beautiful! I'm glad you're posting more often! It's great to keep up on you guys.
Post a Comment