While mom and sons nap, G-bear and I decided to give some info.
We went into la hospital around 2:30 p.m. to be induced (after losing our morning spot to another soon to be mother--note to self there are no "reservations" with the hospital). Nothing happened for a long time (a very long time [a very, very, there-is-only-a-little-bit-of-the-hospital-you-can-walk-while-connected-to-machines, long, boring time]). Finally, early, early the following morning (let's just say round 12:00 a.m.ish) the contractions hit…and man did they hit. Fortunately it didn’t take long (from a bystanders point of view) for Meg to “qualify” for an epidural. The time between epidural to delivery was short (again from a bystanders point of view), about 2 hrs. Baby arrived. Mom was happy and sleepy. Son was sleepy. Then we moved to a different room. The end.





6 comments:
Wow you guys are a BIG family now.
Glad things are great and Megan looks fantastic.
What a cute family of five :) Sam is so cute and so are your other kiddos. Can't wait to come meet Sam.
Yeah! The often checked for photos are worth the wait. So cute and fun to see the whole family.
Ok, maybe I am baby hungry for my little boy to come, but I seriously want to get in the car right now and drive all the way to Idaho so I can hold him! He is so cute! And you look great, Megan! Let me know how it is having three!
Cute photos!!! I'm glad once things started it went quickly! What a cutie. Congrats!
Congrats! We hope all is going well. You guys have one exciting 2011! Congrats again.
Post a Comment