Monday, January 24, 2011

Introducing...another day without a child?

At this point in time: Yes. Meg has a non-stress test today and Wednesday. If no baby, Meg will be induced Friday morning. I think this baby has caused us more stress than the two that are with us (and he hasn't even come yet; oh the irony!).

5 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

wow, when was the supposed due date? Hang in there Megan!!! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one....whenever that may be!

Erika and Jason said...

I've been watching and watching wondering when the new boy would make his enterance into your family. We are so excited for you and hope he comes soon and safe. Keep us posted

Jacob K. said...

The due date was January 19th. The boy is hanging in there...bahdumchee. But seriously, someday he will be here. Someday.

Camille said...

Oh, Megan! I share your pain. I can only hope that you don't end up with the same ordeal I did! If you don't know what I mean... you can see my blog from last June. My little son was thirteen days past his cook time. What a stinker. Good luck!

Susannah said...

Ahhhh...Poor Megan. Let me know if you want me to bring over some 13 bean soup. I'm pretty sure thats what sent me into labor!