Jake caught this footage of Gwen teaching George how to pray yesterday while she was supposed to be napping. You can't really hear her, but she's saying "Heavenly Father.....{inaudible}.....thank you.....{inaudible}....Amen.....{jibberish, squeals}" She never did take a nap yesterday, but this is how I found her napping just barely:
Monday, October 20, 2008
Praying
Posted by Megan at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I think it's nice Gwen has such a good friend like George to pray with.
I also think it's great at how massive her bumper pads are.
So I'm really surprized she could get her legs over them!
She's so cute man.
I love her.
She is so cute! I can tell you are very good parents to teach her so well!
AH! So cute. You must be teaching her well if she wants to mimic you by teaching her George to pray too.
How cute! and great that you caught it on film...
I love that video. She is a doll. I love the things little kids copy from their parents... (especially when they are the good things to copy!)
Way too cute! You guys are doing a GREAT job!!
So very cute. I loved at the end she just flops back on her bedding. She's awesome.
This is cute Megan and poor little George, he might be left behind when the new baby comes.
Oh, very cute!! I LOVE IT when kids start to pray. Elijah has started folding his hands as we say the prayer at dinner and then he says something like amen and claps when we are done.
Post a Comment