Monday, October 13, 2008

Goings On

Gwen finally let me do her hair today. You can't see, but there's another sprig of hair shooting out the other side of her head. Anyway, I know it doesn't look that fantastic, but this was a momentous feet for me. She definitely wasn't as happy as the picture shows during the process.
Yesterday we went to the botanical gardens to enjoy the fall colors. Most of the trees were either still pretty green or just looked brown and dead, but we did find a spot with some color.



11 comments:

Carrie said...

She looks so cute! She also looks like she's thinking... "mom, I know you just spent lots of time doing my hair, but I'm going to show you how fast I can UNDO it now!"
Megan, you're looking fantastic! Hope all is going well with you guys.

Chelsea said...

she is so cute I love the hair and meg you finally have a belly I love it! your almost there and we can't wait to see him!

Juannaelmi said...

Very cute hair Gwen!!
I love the pics of your family.

Sarah said...

What fun to roll in the leaves...

The hair looks cute! It is fun, even after all the yelling in the mean-time, right?!?

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness you did her hair!! That really is the biggest feat. Now let's hope she keeps being ok with it.
I love those pic's man especially the one of her with you on the ground in the background.
Sweet colours.

Laura said...

Great pictures!!! What a beautiful place. You look great by the way :)

Tiffany said...

So cute pictures. I love getting pictures of the family. Good luck with the upcoming events. When are you due, exactly?

Megan said...

I'm due on the 26th.

Rebecca and Nick said...

You have such a cute little girl! Those pictures look fun. I miss the fall colors, we don't have that here. You are due the 26th this month? Wow! Time has just flown by! Well, maybe not for the pregnant one.

Maricela said...

Megan, Gwen looks so cute. You look really good too. I can't believe you are about to deliver soon...Good luck!

Haley and James said...

Hi Megan and Jake,

We miss you guys tons. Ashton misses his non-violent cousin Gwen a ton. But I'm glad you're having fun and jealous that you're due in less than 2 weeks! Woo hoo! Hope everything goes smoothly and we enjoyed your blog pictures...

Haley & fam