Bloomington is probably our favorite place to camp. We headed up there last weekend with some of Jake's family and it was great. Gwen loved it and even enjoyed the water, which is usually freezing cold. Luckily, it wasn't too bad with the warm weather we've had.
One of the coolest things about Bloomington is that there is a nice sheet of snow year-round that flows directly into the lake. I must say I was too chicken to go down it this time, but Jake wasn't (the last time I went down it I was pregnant with Gwen and I slipped and fell, sliding all the way down on my behind) . Here's some video of Jake going down:
Dave feeling only a little awkward as Gwen burrows under his legs.
10 comments:
I love how your like "Come on Jake the video's going" and then, is like "Oh" and goes straight away.
Looks like a really fun time. How was Gwen in the tent?
Your commentary is fantastic! I think Gwen truly was happy she was an only child up there. It looks like a great time, but probably only when you weren't thinking about missing us. Ha, Ha, Ha!
I LOVE Bloomington lake! I"m jealous you got to go. Looks like a lot of fun. The pictures and video are fantastic. Looks like Gwen is still growing tons! She's adorable. When do you head off to Idaho? We want to have you guys over again before you go...
Where is Bloomington lake? Glad you are getting some fun times in before school starts!!
1) We will be gone August 15th in the A.M. so that we can help the Nakayas move in that Sunday. 2) Bloomington Lake is just North of Bear Lake up a canyon called Bloomington canyon in the town of Bloomington. The lake is easily accessible with a vehicle for a day trip w/few camping spots. So far there isn't anything googlable on the lake or where it is.
THe Jake? Is that like "The Donald"?
Only better! Chachachacha!
That looks fun! I've never even heard of Bloomington Lake. Your contemplating the jump into the lake reminded me of the first time I jumped off a diving board. It was with you at "the bubble" pool a very long time ago.
Hi Megan, I miss you, but I can stay upto date on your blog and now, I have one too!
Hey... we want an update on how Moscow is treating you guys. Sorry we didn't get together before you left... Hope all is well. Megan, hope you're feeling good. Tell Gwen Hi for Olivia. Blog Soon!
Post a Comment