Sorry I don't update my blog very often, but if I had done anything even remotely exciting in the last few weeks or had any gems of wisdom or wit, I assure you, I'd let you all know about it. But for the time being, here are some pictures.
Last Sunday we went for a stroll around temple square. It was really beautiful. Although, a lady in a red shirt kept getting in the background of all our pictures. Maybe her parents didn't take any pictures of her as a kid and so now she hangs out at temple square so she can get into other people's precious baby pictures. I don't know, but I think she needs some serious help. I thought she was only in three pictures, but after further review, I found her trying to sneak into a fourth. If you look really closely at the first picture, you can see her chest entering into view on the right. Luckily, we can crop most of them.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh - that is so funny about that lady. Your little Gwen is adorable though.
Yipee! Thanks for posting! Gwen is adorable. Olivia went crazy when she saw her pictures. Ah, the memories of 'old friends'!
I spent our entire Disneyland trip trying to jump into people's pictures. It was just too much fun to resist. Sorry! Maybe, the crazy lady went home and laughed her head off about how many pictures she ruined today. I know I did. I'm such a jerk, I hope some of your pictures were decent, if not, you have such a story to tell with them.
Yeah!!! I am glad you posted again...
It looks like a great time at Temple Square. We love going there as well. Gwenny looks so cute.
How are you feeling? Lets see a picture of that growing belly!
That's funny! Those pictures are super cute!
That's pretty funny man.
Thanks for blogging.
I love Gwen's dress.
Glad to see you are in the land of the living. Hope you are feeling well and bracing for the heat to come. It will come this year, won't it?
Funny details on the 'lady in red'. I agree with all of the above, it is fun to see new picts.
Post a Comment