Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Play Group

For play group this week we went to the children's mueseum at the Gateway. Here are some pictures.

It looks like she's going a lot faster than she really was. Her hair is sticking up because she slept on it weird and I didn't have time to fix it before we left.

Miraculously, all of the kids in our group were playing in one spot, but of course none of them are looking at the camera and poor Kate's head is completely covered by some girl's hand.
The water was definately the most captivating for Gwen--she could have spent hours just in this one spot.


8 comments:

Carrie said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm going to have to try it out. I do have one question for you... Did the horse buck you guys off? Or was he a tame, nice and well-mannered horse? Looks like you had a blast.

Rebecca and Nick said...

I am going to have to take Owen there! I didn't know that little toddlers would have a great time too. That looks like so much fun. Glad to see you posting again! How have you been feeling?

TIFFANY MARTIN said...

You got some cute shots! I love the one of her in the car. Her smile is so cute!

Tiffany said...

The Children's Museum is a LOT of fun for the kids. Adelaide got to go today with Leah and they had a wonderful time even though they have been a zillion times before. Kids never get tired of that kind of stuff.

Laura said...

I love the children's museum. The kids have a great time there and so do I. Gwen is so cute... She looks so big. Hope all is well.

Melissa said...

Ok so this is the second post I've seen today about the childrens' museum. I really need to go.
I'm glad she loved it so much.

Sarah said...

after paying the CRAZY huge amount to walk through the door and WATCH the kids play....I like the place too. I love how it is set up for the kids to just head in and have some great dramatic-play time on their own. Fun things set up and ready to go. Looks like you had a great time (on the horse!)...and that Gwen did too!

Talbot Family said...

Wow, it seems like Discovery Gateway is the place to be. I went once and had to practically sell my first born to get in. Loads of fun though. I now present a great plan to Adessa called discovering the dirt in our back yard, it is free, and time consuming. Love it!