Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some more pictures

Pillowcase DressesI was showing my friend Chelsea how to make these dresses you make out of pillowcases and had left out some of the examples. Later that day Gwen found them and had apparently learned a new word because she held them up to herself and said quite clearly, "Cute!"
This is the dress we made together. Chelsea did a really good job picking out the material because it turned out stinkin' cute.

Pigging Out
I'm teaching my child such good eating habits in her early youth. She is licking the beaters I used to make chocolate frosting. Not only that, she is also standing on our kitchen chair.
Drinking my raspberry milkshake.

8 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

very cute dresses and those shorts look like the same ones Ella has!

Sarah said...

That smile ON the chair with CHOCOLATE beater in hand is priceless! What a nice mom to let her enjoy the moment. I hope (although you didn't admit it) that you licked the other one behind the camera.

Megan said...

Of course I did.

Laura said...

LOL !!! Funny Sarah! Gwen is so "CUTE"... very crafty with those dresses. I love them!

whats up with the baby belly? update please!

Carrie said...

I was hoping you would save the other beater for me. Oh well. Gwen is adorable. I can't believe how much she's growing. Will you teach us all how to make those dresses? They're stinking cute!

Melissa said...

Man I think I could handle making pillowcase dresses for sure if you do a class.
Hey I let Masaru lick the beater all the time.........well not the actual beater but the spoon thingie that goes in the beater.......whatever you know what I mean.
Gwen is very cute.

beth said...

Check out your talent making those dresses! Very impressive!!
Also hiking while carrying your baby on your back? You are just awesome. And Gwen is awesome. And Jake, too.

Tiffany said...

Those pillowcase dresses must be all the rage, I was just looking at how to make them on a sewing site that I frequent. My girls might be a little big for them to work, however.