I usually convieniently forget that I've been tagged, but here goes:
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Jake
C- Cake or Pie? Usually pie
D- Day of Choice? Saturday.
E- Essential Item? Carmex
F- Favorite Color? Various shades of blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? Bountiful
I- Indulgences? A massage
J- January or July? July--the best fruits are in season or almost
K- Kids? One girl
L- Life isn’t complete without? dessert
M- Marriage Date? December 17, 2003
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 sisters and 4 brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
P- Phobia’s or Fears? One of my biggest fears is that I'll be having my blood drawn for some reason, and while it's being drawn I'll have a seizure or there will be a big earthquake and the needle will keep stabbing me. Weird, I know.
Q- Quote? I always mis-quote people (just ask Jake), so I'm just going to pass on this one.
R- Reason to Smile? Gwen
S- Season of Choice? Spring and Fall
T- Tag Six: You're all off the hook
U- Unknown fact about me? I've always wanted to learn a lot of different languages. As of now, I've tacked English pretty well.
V- Vegetable? fresh peas in the pod
W- Worst Habit? Being lazy
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Weird question. I'm going to have to go with ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite Food? Manicotti
Z- Zodiac Sign? Gemini
3 comments:
Haha! I don't blame you, it was really long. i am glad you did one or the other, though. It was fun to read this tag and learn more about you.
That is a very weird phobia...but good to know.
Hey Megan. Good to know you have a blog.
I'm with Tiffany. That is a weird phobia. I was cracking up!!
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment