Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shorts!

I hope you've all learned by now that I really don't have anything of consequence to say, and by taking your time to check out this shrine to Gwen, you've really just wasted a little bit of your time. Not that Gwen is a waste of time--she's pretty cool. Anyway, spring was here for a day on Saturday (only to leave again on Sunday), so we put on our spring attire and headed for the park with cousins Nate and Ella.

Don't you love those cute little nobby knees. I haven't seen them all winter. Stupid winter!
Seventy-five percent of the time was spent chasing ducks and geese.
Nate was generous enough to take Gwen down the twisty slide with him. Apparantly that necessitated a helmet--I didn't get the memo. Sorry Gwen.
I know you all wish you were as good a photographer as I. These are Gwen's feet in a nice action shot of her on the swing. I know I'm good.
Gwen stealing Ella's "bubba." She can be so mean sometimes.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I love little Gwen she is so dang cute! I love her "nubby" little knees as well... She is so CUTE!

Melissa said...

I was cracking up so much with that pic of her feet in the swing. We all have those shots man. Usually I delete mine though. But I should keep ONE so I can laugh at it.
Gwen is beautiful.

Juannaelmi said...

For a second I couldn't tell which legs were Nate's and which were Gwen's in the slide photo. I was thinking Gwen had a freaky looking leg, but then I figured it out. looks like a fun time.

Sarah said...

Fun new pictures. I am glad that spring was here at least for the day. I wish that on a warmer day like that I could still see you puching the good old stroller up 1500...
I still like to peek at your posts even if they seem to be of no consequence. I am certain that they are only as random as mine:)

Talbot Family said...

At least she isn't whacking her in the face with the bubba after taking it. Hooray for sunshine, even if it is short lived.

Carrie said...

Gwen is adorable. Olivia gets so excited everytime she sees her pictures. I LOVE the swing shot. Totally made me laugh! Awesome!

beth said...

She is so cute. I love that outfit and seeing kids little legs and arms in the summer time.