
For those of you who don't know, Jake has been accepted to the University of Idaho Law School up in Moscow. I've been meaning to post this for a while, but it's kind of slipped my mind. We're still waiting to hear from the UofU, but pretty much set on Idaho. He's been accepted to a few other schools out of state, but Idaho offered him in-state tuition because his dad still lives in Idaho. Anyway, Jake is awesome and we're excited for a new adventure.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Oh yeah
Posted by Megan at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
huh???? I haven't heard a word about this. Where is Moscow? Congrats!
Congratulations, Jake! That is so exciting. Too bad you will be further away - but we were slackers and didn't do that much together anyway.
Congrats guys! Olivia is going to be sad that Gwen is moving so far away. Of course, after not having her right downstairs, she thinks anything is far away!
Hey I'm glad you guys can go for so cheap. Don't give up hope on the U though. We heard from them and it was a big fat no. So maybe a late reply means they're considering you guys.
Keep us posted.
oh gee I forgot to mention...thanks for the update! Sad you will be far away again, but good for you guys!
Happy for you guys. It will be a good experience. Dave will miss Jake on the game nights and I will miss you on our Girls Night Out. I already miss cute little Gwen and her chubbiness.
ps. I added you to my blog... hope that's OK... Love ya!
Yeah! Congratulations! He must be a smartie to go to law school. And Moscow...that's halfway to Portland. :)
Hooray for Jacob. Look out Idaho, here you come. I am glad to see wonderful things happening for the Kent family. I sure do miss seeing you at church and visiting with you er once a month (o.k. I know it was like once every couple, sorry), and chatting at girls night. Keep in touch!
Ash
Post a Comment