This is my first attempt at sprouting wheat. I have a bunch of wheat in my food storage, but don't have a wheat grinder, so I decided I better figure out how to use the stuff. Plus sprouting seeds or grains makes them a bazillion times better for you. If any of you have any great tips on sprouting, let me know 'cause I really don't know anything.I think they need another day or two--I'll have to let you know how they taste.
I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with sprouts, but I couldn't not post this picture of my little couch potato.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Sprouts
Posted by Megan at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am going to go ahead and comment. I love that picture every time I look at it and I like your photo album on the side. you'll have to tell me how you got it to work.
Post a Comment