Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Duck Pond

Yesterday Jake, Gwen and I headed up to Layton to visit Ann, Nate and Ella. I thought Gwen would really like the duck pond, but it was freezing cold and windy, so we didn't stay long. The ducks were a little freaky anyways because they were starving and they were swarming us. Instead we headed back to Ann's and drank hot chocolate and played tennis on their Wii. Jake beat me everytime. I have a black eye and bruises to show for it. Joking!

I was going to upload some fine footage of the duck pond, but for some reason it isn't working and I don't care that much to figure out why. So this is all for now. Good day. I said good day!

1 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

Those ducks get freaky in the winter. I don't go over much in the winter because they scare.