Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Because Everyone Needs An Update Once in a While

 

Recently we celebrated Number 2’s Number 3.  He was terribly excited…mainly because we brainwashed him into believing three is better than two.

Ira's B-day 003

Why this picture you may ask?  Well…it was I’s birthday and he wanted a picture of his hands!  So I did take a picture of his hands.

Ira's B-day 006

He was terribly excited for his gifts.  He wanted another Mr. Potato Head, and we threw in the F-22 for good measure.  And G?  It looks like she just told a good, knee-slappin’ joke.

Ira's B-day 012

So, for his cake he wanted frog cupcakes, which is what he got last year.  This year he got the cupcake that he decorated himself (he made some very excellent choices for toppings).

Anyways, we had family over to celebrate with us.  It was great fun.  Happy number three, Number 2.

1 comments:

etreiersen said...

Happy 3rd Birthday "I" man. It is hard to believe "I" is 3 I remember when he was born.

It was great to see pictures of "G" and "I" but what about "S" The poor 3rd child forgotten already:)

We miss you guys. Hope you are doing well!