CONGRATULATIONS JAKE !!!!!! That is great news. Now you can relax law school is "officially" over. I hope you two are able to celebrate. We are happy for you guys :)
WOOHOO!! Good job Jake. Good job Megan. Way to go guys. Now it's on to the easy part (finding a job), right? :) Buena suerte!!
Yay! Congratulations! That's so exciting!!!
Congratulations! So I have to go to law scoop to get a cool cap and gown, huh? :) Can't wait to hear about your next adventure.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS JAKE !!!!!! That is great news. Now you can relax law school is "officially" over. I hope you two are able to celebrate. We are happy for you guys :)
WOOHOO!! Good job Jake. Good job Megan. Way to go guys. Now it's on to the easy part (finding a job), right? :) Buena suerte!!
Yay! Congratulations! That's so exciting!!!
Congratulations! So I have to go to law scoop to get a cool cap and gown, huh? :)
Can't wait to hear about your next adventure.
Post a Comment