This past week we headed out to Washington/Oregon to visit Jake's sister Ann and family. We had a really great time and can't wait to go back.
Multnomah Falls
Nehalem Bay
This was our yurt at the beach and it was the best thing ever. All eight of us (four kids and four adults) crammed in there, which I won't do again, but at least it wasn't a tent!
Ira oblivious to what is about to hit him.
The beach was a first for both Gwen and Ira. They both loved it. Ira just kept giggling the whole time we were out there and Gwen had a ton of fun with Jake running into and away from the waves.
I wasn't able to watch the sunset over the ocean because I was watching kiddos at our campground, but Ira made sure I saw the sun rise the next morning. It was probably my favorite part of the trip. Everyone was still sleeping so we headed out to the beach where Ira and I watched the sun come up, after which he fell asleep in my arms. Hardly anyone in the whole campground was awake, so we had the beach mostly to ourselves.
6 comments:
I was actually wondering when you were coming back. It looks like you had fun. I will have to talk to you later and ask you about more details.
What a fun trip--it looks like a blast! Sounds like you're having a good summer....we miss you guys!
Man Ira is getting so cute.
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.
How fun!! I miss Portland...the Temple grounds there are so gorgeous all year. Glad you got to go! Beach, yurt, and everything. What a blast!
Looks like fun. The pics with Lisa are great too. I love the one of Ira on the beach. Nothing like a fat baby and all those rolls.
Those are all very nice pictures. Ira is so big, I love his chubby legs.
Post a Comment