That's SO COOL!! What a fun resident. A long time ago my mom had one of those "strawberry" pots with flowers in it...but it was hard to water, so she got a piece of pvc pipe, drilled some holes in the side, and stuck it down the middle of the pot. Then she'd pour water into the pot. Well, a little green frog thought that was just the COOLEST place to live. It was so fun. It lived in there for weeks and didn't mind being watered on.
7 comments:
That's SO COOL!! What a fun resident. A long time ago my mom had one of those "strawberry" pots with flowers in it...but it was hard to water, so she got a piece of pvc pipe, drilled some holes in the side, and stuck it down the middle of the pot. Then she'd pour water into the pot. Well, a little green frog thought that was just the COOLEST place to live. It was so fun. It lived in there for weeks and didn't mind being watered on.
That is the same kind of frog I found in my strawberries and tomatoes. See, you are all set to move here...
I love the picture by the way.
I wish that I had that kind of visitor in my garden I just get big spiders, wasps, and earwigs.
How are you growing squash?
Do they have land you can plant stuff in your new place?
Cute man.
Can't wait to see you.
Our squash plant isn't producing much, but our zucchini and cucumber plants are doing alright. We just have them in pots on our porch.
OHMIGOSH! there's a frog in your flower! LOL that's awesome! what did Gwen think?
what a great picture!
Post a Comment