A day in the life of little G-Bear.
It starts out easy, nothing too terrible.
Don't worry this position is surprisingly bearable.
"Do you like it?" G-Bear asked pa.
"Seriously G?! That's a raptor claw!"
Between breakfast and lunch G draws pictures I've heard.
Wait, is that hand flipping the bird?
After dinner, which was so hearty,
Little G-Bear threw a huge party.
Night, night came terribly fast,
But Georgie was there for comfort, at last.
5 comments:
Cute, except those nails!!
OK that is adorable. I can't believe how big she is already!
Hilarious! By the way, looks like we're going to head up to WA on July 2 instead of right after the wedding...I'll be in touch!
Good thing she is so cute cause that toe nail is gross!! come see Auntie Ann and she'll clip it :)
I love her start to her day on the couch.
hey, megan! angie here, of angie and dan. we are moving to moscow! i'm really excited to have people we know there. will you be my friend? :) anywho, i have some questions about housing and such and i'm hoping you'll see this comment because i can't find an email for you. email me: stinksopurdy at gmail dot com
hopefully i'll talk to you soon...thanks! ~angie
Post a Comment