Monday, March 15, 2010

Warm Weather = Outdoor Adventures

We decided to venture outdoors to Kamiak Butte. The hike was nice and it wore out Bubs...he quickly fell asleep. We will see if it has the same affects on G-Bear (right now it doesn't sound like it).

Our family with the Palouse in the background.

G-Bear having a good time. (The coat was too much, but she just cannot part with it.)


The Bubs doing what he does best: climbing walls. I think we should send him to his uncle's house for a week.

After the hiking, running, and climbing the children were ready to go home. I think I have a sunburn.

4 comments:

ashley said...

I assume that would be our house?! Can't wait for Mike's wedding just so we can actually see you guys. You will need to bring the kids over for some adventures in our backyard for sure. We have an extra bed now. Granted it's in an unfinished basement but still. You guys are always welcome if you need a bed down our way. I can't believe how big the kids are getting.

Haley and James said...

Megan you're back! See, we all love your updates. :) See you in June.

Juannaelmi said...

That looks like fun. I love Gwen's pink coat, but what happened to the white one?

beth said...

That's always exciting getting a sunburn in March! Great weather is on the way. Love the pictures.