Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Pics

I know that it's been way too long since my last post when Jake takes over and starts posting embarrassing things about me. And for the record I do not knit. I crochet a very little, but knit I do not. Ann can attest to that fact as she used the only thing that I have ever knitted. It was a pair of hot pads through which she burned her finger on a smoldering hot pizza she was taking out of the oven. I am still very sorry about that Ann.

It was pretty cold outside after the kiddos got up from their naps this afternoon and we were all a bit ornery, but I put my foot down a said we were going to the botanical gardens for family pictures. Who knows how much longer it will be before all the beautiful autumn leaves fall and we'll be in it for the long haul of cursed winter. Gwen was bawling her eyes out in the first picture Jake took with the timer and I thought it would be a disaster, but we got a few good ones.





13 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks great guys.

ashley said...

I love the pictures. Do you think we will ever see each other again? I haven't even met Ira yet. That's crazy! And when we do meet again I am teaching you to knit.

etreiersen said...

Your family pictures look great! I love the picture of just Gwen and Ira too. They are adorable kids.

Chelsea said...

cute cute cute you all are cute and beautiful gardens

Haley and James said...

These are great! I'm glad you're blogging and hope it's more frequent. I need a good laugh to get me through the day. :)

beth said...

Love the pictures! You have to always have some with the kids crying, they make us laugh!
I love the one with just the kids. Very cute!

Have you seen the show Community? The Dean reminds me of Brian Whitchurch. :)

Rebecca and Nick said...

Your little family is so cute! I can't believe Ira is already one, too! And Megan, you look gorgeous. I love your blonde hair in the pictures.

Juannaelmi said...

She can knit, we just learned a valuable lesson about doubling up.
Your pics are great! I wanted to get ours done before the leaves left, but the rain has come and the leaves are blown off so I think I missed our window. Who doesn't love a good picture on the couch photo again?

Annette said...

Cute pics! I can't knit either. And a happy birthday to Ira!

Carrie said...

You guys all look fantastic. Such cute kids. I'm glad you put your foot down!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Megan, I am so glad that Melissa helped me find your blog! It is very cute and I absolutely LOVE the picture of your two kids facing each other... adorable!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

P.S- I am so happy that you are coming to our Super Saturday. Feel free to sign up for anything you want!

Kim said...

These are such great pictures! What a cute family.