Ann and Justin and kids came out to visit for Easter weekend. We had a lot of fun and already miss them. Gwen keeps talking about how Nate and Ella came to visit. We had a great Easter egg hunt even though it was a little cold and windy.No Easter egg dying is complete without spilling green dye everywhere. The picture doesn't show it that well but Nate's belly and pants are a lovely shade of green.
Aren't they cute? Gwen and Ella shared not only the same taste in bedtime attire, but also the same taste in toys and were at odds almost the entire time. Do you like the looks they are giving each other? Nate was great and would try to be the peacemaker between the two of them. Sometimes it worked.
I had to post this picture because it is one of only two times that Ira has actually snuggled with me since he was a tiny newborn. I told Jake to hurry and take a picture because it wasn't going to last long. He is growing fast and is almost six months. I can't believe how time flies.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Pictures from Easter
Posted by Megan at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
could you send me some of the pictures of the kids in their jammies? They look so cute!
so cute he is getting so big crazy! I hope you guys come back this summer to join the play group again
Megan, so glad you posted! Ira is getting so big! What a cutie. Ashton asked where Gwen was the other day. Sad. But we're driving up to Elk this summer in July so we'll have to hang out at some point.
My baby doesn't snuggle either! Even when she was a newborn, she'd turn away like I was diseased! He has beautiful eyes, Megs.
I can't believe how big Ira is. he's adorable. Love the green tummy... looks like he's getting ready to "hulk out".
Post a Comment