I love the one where she's slouching back watching cats....hilarious! :) Hey does anybody else in your family have a blog that I could link to the family one?Ariana
Megan, those pictures are so cute. Don't you feel better when you share?
You're right - she is very cute! I can see a lot of Jake in her in some of them. Love the one of her lounging in the chair. How fun!!
She is so cute. And so are you. Hey, did you know I moved to Bountiful? We need to hang out. Tiff
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the one where she's slouching back watching cats....hilarious! :)
Hey does anybody else in your family have a blog that I could link to the family one?
Ariana
Megan, those pictures are so cute. Don't you feel better when you share?
You're right - she is very cute! I can see a lot of Jake in her in some of them. Love the one of her lounging in the chair. How fun!!
She is so cute. And so are you. Hey, did you know I moved to Bountiful? We need to hang out.
Tiff
Post a Comment